• When the power grid fails, the transfer
switch automatically turns on the
generator and provides power to your
home or business in as little as
10 seconds, whether you're there
• Connected to your home or business
existing fuel supply, so there's never
a need to refuel.
• When utility power is restored, the
transfer switch reconnects the home or
business to utility and shuts down
• The unit also performs a weekly
self-test to ensure power is available
• Delivers exceptional voltage and
frequency regulation along with
ultra low levels of harmonic distortion
for optimal power quality.
• Will not ruin sensitive electronics like
plasma screens or computers.
• Voltage and frequency regulation
holds extremely tight to 240V and
60 Hz regardless of the load applied
to the generator.
• Extremely quiet operation – provides
• 61 dB at full-speed operation with
no load and 58 dB at exercise
(normal conversation level).
• Provides fast, flexible installation with
easy to wire terminal block and breaker
and easy to connect fuel lines.
• GM engine includes hydraulic valve
lifters for reliable performance without
routine valve adjustment or lengthy
• Provides power for your home or
business on 200 Amp service on
either natural gas or LP.
• KOHLER® generators
perform an exercise cycle and
self-diagnostic test each week
to ensure your generator is
ready to run when you need it.
• Informative feedback from Kohler’s
exclusive digital control lets you know
where service may be needed.
• Options include the OnCue®
Generator Management System,
Load Control Module (LCM)
and Programmable Interface
• Restores power to your home
or business in as little as
• 5-year/2,000 hour protection.
• Small footprint makes
• Compact corrosion-resistant
|?||Click a feature or image hotspot to view details|