What are railings made of?
- Freedom railing and accessories are made from easy to care for powder coated aluminum.
What colors are available?
- All styles are available in black and metallic pewter except Chatham which is available in black only.
What height is the railing?
- The installed height for Somerset, New Castle, Flat Top and Breadloaf railing is 36". The installed height for Chatham railing is 34".
How do I handle stairs?
- Chatham, Somerset and New Castle rails can be used for flat surfaces and be adjusted (“racked”) to the angle of most stair sections. Flat Top and Breadloaf styles have dedicated stair sections. All rails have angled brackets to allow for easy installation of most common stair angles.
Can I use railings on my back deck?
- All panels (except for the Chatham style) have been engineered to comply with code requirements for use on elevated residential decks.
How should the aluminum railing be cleaned?
- Use a mild household detergent and water mixture to clean the aluminum then rinse with clean water.
What is the warranty for this Freedom Aluminum Railing?
- Chatham style aluminum is covered by a 10-year limited warranty, which warrants the product against fading, flaking, corroding, rusting, or abnormal discoloration. Somerset, New Castle, Flat Top, and Breadloaf styles carry a lifetime limited warranty.