No primer needed for laminate surfaces such as countertops, cabinets and furniture.
Produces a smooth, washable, moisture, stain and chemical resistant finish that stands up to daily wear and tear.
It contains HomeShield™ Antimicrobial Protection to protect the painted surface by inhibiting the growth of mold and mildew and other odor and stain causing microbes.
|?||Click a feature or image hotspot to view details|
*Post-Surface Cleaning: Clean surface with a damp non-abrasive cloth, mild detergent or mild household cleaner. Do not scrub with abrasive cleaners, steel wool, sandpaper or scouring pads.
*Surface Protection: As with most manufactured laminate surfaces, this paint finish will remain durable with proper use and care. Use a trivet or other protective material underneath all heated objects. Use cutting boards or other protective surfaces when preparing food. Heavy pounding, knives or other sharp utensils may scratch the surface.
*Please note that there are 16 available colors, not 20
1. Wire Brush and/or Sandpaper
2. Paint Stir Stick
3. Foam Roller: Foam roller that is designed to give a smooth finish
4. Paint Brush: High quality brush with flagged (split) ends for smaller areas.
5. Painter's Tape
1. One can of paint will cover 25 linear feet of an average countertop
2. Paint in a well ventilated area
3. Allow surface to dry for 3 days before use