- Craftsman Electronic Torque Wrenches with innovative measurement and readouts
- 3/8-inch Drive Electronic Torque Wrench (10-100 ft. lb., 120-1,200 in. lb., 13.6-135.6 N.m.)
- 1/2-inch Drive Electronic Torque Wrench (25-250 ft. lb., 300-3,000 in. lb., 33.9-339 N.m.)
- Accuracy: +/- 2 percent CW, +/-3 percent CCW from 20-100 percent of rated capacity
- ASME B 107.28 – 2005, certificate of calibration supplies with every wrench
- Four buttons: Power, unit converter, torque target UP and torque target DOWN
- Dual-material comfort grip
- Buzzer and Red, Yellow and Green lights for target torque alert
- 60-tooth gear with 6-degree ratcheting arc
- LCD screen with backlight for easy reading, enclosed in shock-resistant housing.
- Converts foot-pounds, inch-pounds and N.m.
- Thin profile sealed teardrop ratchet head for better access, increased strength and less dirt infiltration.
- Uses 4 AAA Alkaline batteries to provide 40 hours of continuous operation
- Operating temperature range: 40-110 degrees F, 5-43 degrees C.
- 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship