US customers will hear voice-guided pairing instructions for iPhone and Android smartphones as soon as Marque is powered on for the first time.
When a call rings, your headset will prompt you to say either "Answer" or "Ignore" without needing to press any buttons.
You can also answer calls by pressing the Call button – the choice is yours!
Use your Marque headset to hear tunes, podcasts, internet radio or driving directions streamed from your smartphone.
The Marque headset is available everywhere in black and select retailers also offer a white option.
You can do so much more with your headset than answer calls. Use the free MyHeadset app to discover tips and tricks, experience high-def music, media and more. Download it from the Apple app store or Android Marketplace.
• HEADSET BATTERY METER: App enables it for Android 4.0 smartphones (automatic for iPhone)
• QUICK START: Learn how to get the most from your new headset.
• TUNES & MORE: Now your headset lets you hear your tunes, podcasts and more. Try out music samples and get links to apps for internet radio and streaming news.
• SOUND CHECK: Record yourself to test audio clarity before you make an important call or email a recording as a personal note or reminder.
• VOCALYST: Register and learn about our voice and text service that lets you use your voice to stay connected. Available to US customers. Visit plantronics.com/vocalyst for service details.
• FUN & GAMES: Play a few games while you wait in line or pretend to work.
• PRODUCT SUPPORT: A great resource for your questions, offering tips and support.
US customers: before turning on your headset for the first time, put it on so you can hear the voice-guided pairing instructions for iPhone and Android smartphones.
For other phones and customers outside the USA, follow the easy Get Talking guide included in the package.
Put on the headset and slide power switch to turn it on. The LED flashes red/white to indicate pairing mode.
Activate the Bluetooth feature on your phone, then use phone menus to “add,” “search” or “scan” new Bluetooth devices.
Select “PLT_M155” from the list of Bluetooth devices shown on your phone.
Up to 5 Hours from full charge
Up to 9 Days from full charge
In-ear with S, M or L silicone gel eartip. Optional clip-on earloop included.
Micro USB charging
Charge Time (max)
2 hours for full charge
Profiles: Hands-Free (HFP) Profile 1.6 , Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2 and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
Operating range: 33ft from mobile phone
Rechargeable non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
5V DC – 180mA
Operating & Storage Temp
32°F - 104°F (0-40°C)