Manage PC voice communications and multi-media wherever work takes you with the lightest DECT™ wireless headset on the market.
Offers the choice of three comfort-tested wearing options to match your personal style:
Hot swappable battery* lets you change battery mid-conversation delivering unlimited talk time.
*Additional battery and charge cradle sold separately: Deluxe charging cradle kit (shown), charges headset and spare battery (includes cradle + battery)
DECT technology provides better audio, eliminating interference from Wi-Fi networks, while enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound - delivering clear audio the way it's intended to be heard.
Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue.
With the DECT USB adapter, you have the flexibility to take your PC calls wherever work takes you.
With Plantronics software get the added value of:
Installing the Headset Battery
Position the battery as shown on the headset and slide into position until the battery snaps into place.
Customize the Headset
Choose a headset wearing style and use the fit kit to assemble.
NOTE: Ensure the large end of the eartip faces towards the microphone.
Conntecting the Power Supply
1. Connect the base power supply into the power jack on the charger base.
2. Connect the power supply to the outlet. The power indicator light will be solid green.
1. Insert the USB adapter into USB Port on PC. The indicator light on the USB adapter will be solid red to indicate the USB adapter is powered on and will turn solid green when it finds the headset.
NOTE: The headset may have to be charged before the USB adapter can find it.
2. The USB adapter can be folded; has 180-degree articulation for optimal positioning and storage.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For best performance it is recommended that Windows is updated with Service Pack levels listed below:
Gently push the headset into the charge cradle.
The charging indicator light on the headset will flash white to indicate that the headset battery is charging.
Charge for at least 20 minutes prior to the
first use. A full charge takes 3 hours.
NOTE: The USB charging cable can also be used to charge the headset. To successfully charge your headset with the USB cable the PC must be on and in an active state (not standby).
Plantronics software installation is highly recommended to enable remote call answer/end
with compatible softphones.
The software can be downloaded at
Making a Test Call
1. Press the call control button on the headset. The USB adapter indicator light will flash green indicating a radio link is active with the headset.
2. Place a test call using your softphone or UC application.
3. Adjust the receive and transmit volume to comfortable levels using the volume control in your softphone or UC application audio set up.
4. You can also fine tune the listening volume on the headset.
NOTE: Press the volume button in to mute/unmute the call. The USB adapter indicator light will flash red when the headset is muted.
PC via USB adapter
Headset and battery, charger base, USB adapter, over-the-head headband, behind-the-head neckband, USB charging cable, base power supply, fit kit with extra earloops, eartips and foam sleeve, quick start guide
Lightweight convertible: over-the-ear, over-the-head and behind-the-head options
Up to 7 hours*
*Unlimited talk time with hot swappable battery (additional battery sold separately)
SoundGuard DIGITAL - protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level); Time-Weighted Average prevents average noise level from exceeding 85dBA
Microphone Noise Reduction
Call answer/end, flash, mute, volume +/-
Up to 300 ft
Standard Model Numbers
Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2010 Model Numbers
Service & Support
1-Year limited warranty