Plantronics - Plantronics BackBeat 216 Stereo Headphones with Mic Product Demo
Plantronics BackBeat 216 Stereo Headphones with Mic Intro
See Flash demo for product images and multimedia.
Plantronics BackBeat 216 Stereo Headphones with Mic Features
- In-line Mic and Controls:
Discreet inline mic for convenient calling and music control
- Noise-isolating ear buds:
Comfortable, silicon noise-isolating ear buds boost bass levels
- Tangle-Free Cord:
46 inch /1.2 meter tangle-free cloth cord perfect for your music device.
Plantronics BackBeat 216 Stereo Headphones with Mic Controls
- Answer/End: Press once during active call
- Reject call: Press center button for 2-seconds
- Hold current call and switch to incoming call: Press center button once. Press again to switch back.
- End current call and switch to incoming call: Press center button for 2-seconds.
- Play/Pause: Press once during music playback
- Next / Previous song: Tap center twice quickly to skip forward, three times quickly to skip back
- Fast Forward: Tap center button twice quickly and hold
- Rewind: Tap center button three times quickly and hold
- Play/Pause: Press once during video playback
- / -- : Press once for each level
You can use VoiceOver on some iPod and iPhone models to announce the currently playing song title, artist name and playlist. To use VoiceOver, hold down the center button until you hear a tone, then say the voice command of your choice. Check you device's user guide for commands supported.
Plantronics BackBeat 216 Stereo Headphones with Mic Specs
3.5 mm, gold-plated
- Volume (+ / -)
- Call management (incl. iPhone voice commands)
- Music control (incl. iPhone voice commands)
20 Hz–18.5 kHz (–10dB)
Service & Support
1-year limited warranty