Advanced AudioIQ2® technology cancels wind and background noise while retaining the natural, unique sound of your voice with its proprietary 20-band equalizer. It also adjusts your listening volume so you hear full, crisp sound at comfortable levels despite the noise around you.
Adjustable boom places the noise-canceling mics where they best capture your voice - near your mouth, not your ear.
Proprietary WindSmart® technology has three layers of protection from wind noise:
• stainless steel screens over both mics
• acoustic fabrics over both mics
• electronic filters in mic circuitry
Timely voice prompts alert you to low battery and mute on/off status. Whispered in your ear, they quickly advise status during your call.
Comfort-tested for extended wearing, the flexible materials and balanced lightweight design is durable enough to withstand daily wear and tear. Adjustable boom also folds up for easy storage.
Multipoint pairs one headset to two phones so you stay connected and don't miss a call on either phone.
Powerful battery provides up to 6 hours of continuous talk time on one charge.
Using the AC Charger
Your new headset performs best when fully charged. Do not use your headset while it is connected to the charger. While your headset is charging, the indicator light glows red.
Always charge at near room temperatures; never charge battery at temperatures below 0ºC (32ºF) or above 40ºC (104ºF).
To check the status, the headset must be powered on. Tap the power button. The indicator light flashes red to show the battery charge level.
When the battery charge is very low, a tone and voice prompt in English will automatically occur.
1. Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth feature.
For most phones, select Settings/Tools > Connections > Bluetooth > On. See your phone’s user guide for more information.
2. Turn the headset on.
Press and hold the power button until the indicator LED flashes red/blue. The headset is now in pairing mode.
If you don’t see the red/blue flash, press and hold the power button to turn your headset off, and then press and hold the power button again until you see the red/blue flash.
3. Use the commands on your phone to locate your headset.
For most phones, select Settings/Tools >
Devices > Bluetooth > PROPlantronics. See your phone’s user guide for more information.
4. If prompted for the Passkey (PIN code), enter 0000.
Pairing is successful when the indicator on your headset flashes blue. Your headset is now connected and ready to use.
To pair your headset with an additional phone, turn on the phone then repeat steps 2 through 4.
Ensure a proper fit for optimal sound clarity and comfort
1. Guide the earloop behind your ear and place the headset so that the speaker and eartip rest comfortably in your ear.
2. For optimal voice clarity, pivot the boom up or down to point the microphones toward the corner of your mouth.
The headset can be worn on either ear by adjusting the mic boom
1. Pivot the boom into an upright position.
2. Rotate the boom and speaker to the other side of the headset.
The headset comes with the medium eartip installed, but you can replace it with the optional small or large eartip provided.
1. To remove the eartip, grip the eartip with your thumb and forefinger. Gently push it into the speaker housing and rotate it a quarter turn to the left. Gently lift the eartip away from the headpiece.
2. To attach a new eartip, align the tabs on the eartip with the slots on the speaker housing. Gently push the eartip into housing while turning it a quarter turn to the right. The eartip will stop rotating when it is attached.
NOTE The optional foam eartip cover can be used for a more comfortable and stable fit.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Service & Support
Up to 6 hours
Up to 5 days/120 hours
Behind-the-ear, left/right wearing; boom microphone
Version 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
eSCO data packet transfer
Secure Simple Pairing (SSP)2
Profiles: Hands-free v1.5 (HFP), Headset v1.1 (HSP)
Range: Up to 33 feet
Radio chipset: CSR BlueCore™5-Multimedia Flash
Two noise-canceling microphones, 3mm
Active Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
Speaker driver, 13.6mm
Internal, adaptive 20-band equalizer
Acoustic echo cancellation
Sidetone detection for noise conditions
Stainless steel windscreens
GORE™ acoustic vents
Electronic filter in mic circuitry
Supports initial pairing with Bluetooth phones
Supports an active connection with two Bluetooth devices
3.5V Li-ion polymer rechargeable
Micro USB connector and AC/DC 100–240V
1.5 hours for full charge
Quick battery check
Last number redial3
Mute status on/off
Battery status for low battery and recharge battery
BQB, C-tick, CE, ETL, FCC, IC, RoHS/WEEE
1-Year limited warranty
Up to 33 feet (10 meters)
2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) and Secure Simple Pairing (SSP)
Headset (HSP) and Hands-Free (HFP)
5V DC – 180 mA
32ºF - 104ºF (0-40ºC)
32ºF - 104ºF (0-40ºC)