Featuring a top-of-the-line, noise-canceling microphone for clear speech in environments with distracting background noise.
Enables both speaker and listener to communicate distinctly and intelligibly— even in noisy cubicle environments.
Behind-the-ear design keeps the Cs70N discreet and comfortable enough that it’s easy to forget you’re wearing it.
Superior microphone and speaker combine to create a high-performance headset that yields great results for traditional phone lines and iP telephony systems.
Voice-dedicated 1.9 Ghz deCt technology provides uncompromised audio quality and the lowest probability of interference.
Range up to 300 ft. Controls on headset include volume, mute and call answer/end.
Without Handset Lifter
To make a call:
1. Take your handset off-hook. Dial tone should sound through handset (if not, check compatibility).
2. Press the call control button on the headset. The talk indicator lights on both the base and the headset should go on, indicating a successful link. Dial tone should sound through headset. Dial using the telephone keypad.
To answer a call:
1. Take the handset off-hook.
2. Press the call control button on the headset to answer a call.
To end a call, press the call control button on the headset, then hang up the handset.
With Handset Lifter
To first test proper set up of the handset lifter:
1. Press the call control button on headset to activate handset lifter and lift handset from phone. Dial tone should sound if the handset is raised high enough.
2. If no dial tone, adjust handset lifter height switch or reposition lifter under handset. If you still do not hear a dial tone, you may need to insert extender arm or check compatibility.
Use mounting tape to secure handset lifter in position.
With Handset Lifter
To make/answer a call:
1. Press the call control button to raise the handset lifter.
2. Use the telephone keypad to dial the number.
To end a call:
Press the call control button to lower the handset lifter. (Phone will hang up).