Use the Ravioli Maker to stuff fresh rolled pasta with your unlimited choices of homemade fillings. Must be used with the Pasta Roller Attachment KPSA also found in the KPRA 3-Piece Pasta Set (Sold separately.)
The KitchenAid Ravioli Maker is designed to fit all models of KitchenAid stand mixers. Simply flip up or remove the stand mixer attachment hub cover, and tighten the hub lock. The stand mixer serves as a steady base for the Ravioli Maker.
The Wide Roller is designed to accommodate 6-inch wide pasta sheets and produces three rows of large-pocket ravioli.
Smooth and easy manual operation provides precision control of the filling and rolling process.
To Use Ravioli Maker Attachment
1. Remove hopper from the Ravioli Maker Attachment by pulling upward firmly.
2. Fold pasta sheet in half.
3. To insert the pasta sheet, insert the folded end between the forming rollers. Rotate the handle one quarter of a turn to feed the pasta sheet.
NOTE: Two-knob handle provides precise thumb and forefinger control of rolling and filling. The Mixer is not turned on while making ravioli.
NOTE: Pasta sheets should be uniformly thick 11/16-inch (0.156 cm) and wide 51⁄2-inches (13.75 cm). Center the sheets when feeding them into rollers. Lightly dust the pasta with flour to aid in processing.
4. Separate the two loose ends of the pasta sheet and drape each end over the smooth metal rollers.
5. Locate the slight indentation on one side of the hopper rim. Position the indented side so it faces the attachment-knob-side of the Stand Mixer. Place the hopper on top of the dough sheet, between the separated ends, and push down until you hear a “click” and the side edges of the hopper rest against the Ravioli Maker.
Click here to download a PDF version.