The Pasta Roller allows 8-thickness settings and includes a Fettuccini and Spaghetti cutter.
Our exclusive Power Hub system allows the Pasta Roller to work on any Stand Mixer made since 1919.
All stainless steel roller and cutters, including a hassle-free replacement warranty.
Smooth, all-metal surfaces. Just dry brush the roller and cutters. Do not wash or dishwash.
Adjustable roller kneads dough. Two pasta cutting assemblies.
1. Prepare pasta dough. Cut dough into pieces about 3⁄8 inch (1cm) thick. Flatten each piece slightly.
2. Set adjustment knob on Pasta Sheet Roller at 1 by pulling the knob straight out and turning to setting 1. Release knob, making certain pin on roller housing engages opening on the back of the knob, allowing the knob to fit flush to the roller housing.
3. Turn mixer to Speed 2 or 4. Feed flattened piece of dough into rollers to knead. Fold dough in half and roll again. Repeat folding and kneading process several times, until dough is smooth and pliable and covers the width of the roller. Lightly dust pasta with flour while rolling and cutting to aid in drying and separation. Knead and fold each piece of dough in the same manner.
4. Move adjustment knob to setting 2. Feed dough through rollers to further flatten. Change to setting 3 and feed dough through rollers again. Continue to increase roller setting until desired dough thickness is reached. Do not fold dough on setting 2 or higher.
5. To make angel hair or thick egg noodles, exchange Pasta Sheet Roller for Pasta Cutter attachment. Feed flattened sheets of dough through cutter. Cut pasta can be cooked immediately or frozen or dried for later use.
NOTE: After you finish using your Pasta Sheet Roller and Pasta Cutter attachments, replace hub cover and tighten attachment knob.
Click here to download a PDF version.